Hoehn Health & Safety
To Our Valued Customers:
On behalf of everyone at Hoehn Motors, we would like to thank you for your business. As always, the health of our employees and guests continues to be our highest priority.
In light of COVID-19, we would like to remind you of our commitment to our customers, their vehicles, and our community. During this challenging time, we will continue to provide our customers with necessary services, all while keeping your health, safety, and satisfaction at top of mind.
Here is how we are making your experience at all Hoehn Motors dealerships convenient and safe:
- We will continue to offer on-site and off-site delivery for new and used vehicle sales.
- If you are unable to bring your vehicle in for service, we will be able to accommodate vehicle service pick-up and delivery on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for further details.
- Working closely with our manufacturers to ensure the parts necessary for your vehicle repairs and maintenance will be available when you need them.
- Maintaining regular operations, but will be reducing business hours in the evening and early morning on a need-be basis. For the latest hourly information, please visit hoehnmotors.com/covid-19.htm
- Daily cleaning efforts – we are cleaning and sanitizing all customer and employee touchpoints in our stores multiple times throughout the day.
- Ensuring our actions remain consistent with the latest recommendations and expert guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Regularly communicating with our Hoehn team members regarding preventative measures to protect their health and the health of our guests – including social distancing, no handshaking, personal hygiene, etc.
- We want to thank you for your support and understanding during a rapidly evolving situation as we make every effort to support our customers, associates and the communities we serve.
President, Hoehn Motors, Inc.